In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey connects with seven of the 171 inspiring educators who have joined the Teachers on Fire 10,000 Push-Up Challenge in 2021. The Challenge isn’t just about bragging rights … it’s about helping educators build new habits that will permanently improve their fitness so they can be at their best and serve others at full capacity!
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 1:37 – Who are you and what does your context in education look like?
- 6:52 – What is your why for the push-up challenge? Where does your motivation come from
- 14:06 – How is the challenge going so far for you? Update us.
- 19:46 – What are your tips, tricks, or strategies for getting in your reps and keeping this going with consistency?
- 28:04 – Let us know how we can connect with you and your work in 2021!
Connect with These Courageous Panelists
- Stephanie Edmonds @ClassDisripti0n
- Taila McKenzie @heymsmckayy
- Kimberly Burke @Burke_Kim_Coach
- Aurra Kawanzaruwa @Ms_Aurra
- Craig Collins @CraigCCollins
- Andrew Canle @AJCanle
- Andrew Dobbie @A_Dobbie11
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Twitch at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/TimWCavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire