Hosted by Tim Cavey, Teachers on Fire Roundtable conversations feature relevant topics in K-12 education and include panels of 2-8 educators. View, listen, and interact with the show LIVE on the Teachers on Fire channel on YouTube on Saturday mornings at 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern.
These conversations are then republished on the Teachers on Fire podcast in audio-only format and can be consumed on any podcast app or player. The numbers that appear in the index below represent refer to episodes from the podcast.
Roundtables: Livestreamed Panel Conversations
- 200 – Five Latina Superintendents: Building Equity During Times of Crisis
- 199 – Assessment Practices: Building Sustainability, Equity, and Literacy (with ACBC)
- 178 – Recent Authors Discuss Their Books and Best Practices for Writers
- 176 – EdTech Podcasters Shout Out the Best Learning Tools of 2020
- 175 – School Leaders Reflect on the Wins and Lessons of 2020
- 174 – Teacher Fitness: How Can We Make it Happen?