In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey connects with six inspiring education leaders to discuss the wins and challenges of 2020. After this historic year, what can we dare to hope and dream for 2021?
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 1:02 – Who are you and what does your learning community look like right now? Tell us about your context.
- 10:27 – As you look back on the last 4-5 months of learning, what is one specific win from your community that you can celebrate?
- 24:05 – What is one pain point that you are still wrestling with? What is one question you are seeking answers to?
- 39:52 – What is a goal or dream that you have for your learning community in 2021?
- 45:55 – Whose voice is inspiring you right now? Share about one author or education leader that you are grateful for.
- 53:46 – How can we connect with you and join you on your learning journey?
Follow These Education Leaders on Twitter
- 🔥 Greg Moffitt @Greg_Moffitt
- 🔥 Michelle Minotti @MinottiZ3
- 🔥 AJ Bianco @AJBianco
- 🔥 Dr. Basil Marin @Basil_Marin
- 🔥 Latrese Younger @LatreseYounger
- 🔥 Tara Desiderio @Tara_Desiderio
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/TimWCavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire