In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey connects with seven uplifting educators to discuss the WHYs and HOWs of educator fitness. With everything we have going against us right now, is fitness actually important? How can we make it a part of our daily practice?
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 1:17 – Who are you and what is your current context in education?
- 13:30 – Give us a quick snapshot of your journey with health and wellness. How has fitness positively impacted your personal and professional life?
- 29:49 – As we head into the heart of winter still in the grips of a pandemic, why should fitness be a priority? Is it even possible right now?
- 35:18 – Speak to that educator who feels exhausted, burning out, and discouraged. What are some simple strategies for that educator to start to improve their fitness and wellness?
- 54:02 – Who are the voices and resources that inspire you in the fitness space?
- 55:34 – How can we connect with you?
Follow These Amazing Panelists on Twitter
- 🔥 Allison Carmichael @Second2Arrow
- 🔥 Chey Cheney @MrCCheney
- 🔥 Lisa Toebben @Teach_n_Boots
- 🔥 Mark Ryan @RunEducator
- 🔥 Nick Mann @TeacherFit_
- 🔥 Pav Wander @PavWander
- 🔥 Tara Martin @TaraMartinEDU
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/TimWCavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire