In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey connects with eight uplifting educators to discuss the incredible power of gratitude. Why is it important and how can we make it a more intentional part of our daily practice?
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 0:53 – Who are you and what is your current context in education?
- 7:35 – How does gratitude make a difference in your life?
- 31:09 – What are some intentional gratefulness practices that figure into your day?
- 34:57 – What is another habit of wellness and self-care that you could share?
- 51:36 – Sharing circle: what is one thing you are grateful for today? (no repeats)
- 1:00:17 – How can we connect with you? What other resources can you share?
Follow These Amazing Panelists on Twitter
- 🔥 Ashley Hardyway @ANikki33
- 🔥 Audrey Thornborrow @MsThornborrow
- 🔥 Carl Hooker @MrHooker
- 🔥 Chris Quinn @GratefulEDU64
- 🔥 Lisa Knee Gaede @ChattyGaede
- 🔥 Sarah Johnson @SarahSajohnson
- 🔥 Tamara Letter @TamaraLetter
- 🔥 William Mealey @UnProCast
Resources Shared by Our Panelists
- From Audrey Thornborrow: The OnEducation Blog
- From Carl Hooker:
- From Chris Quinn: Taking Flight by Being Grounded (blog)
- From Sarah Johnson
- From Tamara Letter:
- From William Mealey: Unprofessional Development (podcast)
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/TimWCavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire