CORDELL WARE is a high school humanities teacher at Fort St. James Secondary School in Fort St. James, BC, Canada.
In this interview, Cordell speaks about the greatest challenges he’s experienced so far in education, and he describes what really lights his fire right now. We also hear about an interesting morning ritual and his top recommendations for books, podcasts, YouTube channels, and more.
In this episode, Cordell discusses …
- 1:00 – his current teaching situation
- 3:50 – a low moment in his career
- 7:30 – a passion in education
- 9:46 – another educator to follow on Twitter
- 11:30 – what he would be doing if he wasn’t in education
- 12:56 – a personal habit that works
- 14:30 – an edtech tool recommendation
- 16:17 – a book recommendation
- 18:04 – a podcast recommendation
- 19:17 – a favourite YouTube channel
- 19:47 – a Netflix recommendation
Song Track Credits
- Intro: Relax (by Simon More)
- Outtro: Starley – Call on Me Remix (by DJ Zhorik)
LISTEN to this episode on YouTube and SUBSCRIBE for more episodes!