LISTEN to this episode on iTunes and SUBSCRIBE to the podcast!
In this first-ever episode of the Teachers on Fire podcast, we chat with Stephanie Langlois, high school math and science teacher at Rock Ridge Secondary School in West Vancouver, Canada.
Stephanie shares candidly about how she fought through a low moment in her career and tells us what currently ignites her passion for education. We also hear her top recommendations for books, podcasts, YouTube channels, and more.
Follow Stephanie on Twitter @sclanglois and visit her blog at sites.google.com/site/sclangloisteacher.
In this episode, Stephanie discusses …
- 1:14 – her current teaching situation
- 2:38 – a low moment in her career
- 6:05 – a passion in education 1
- 7:57 – a passion in education 2
- 9:24 – a personal habit that works
- 11:14 – a book recommendation
- 12:12 – a podcast recommendation
- 13:09 – If she wasn’t a teacher …
- 14:15 – how she uses YouTube in the classroom
- 15:28 – her Netflix recommendations
Song Track Credits
- Intro: Relax (by Simon More)
- Outtro: Starley – Call on Me Remix (by DJ Zhorik)
LISTEN to this episode on YouTube and SUBSCRIBE for more episodes!