In this edition of the Teachers on Fire Roundtable, I chatted with three STEAM educators based in the great state of California: Renee Wells, Jesus Huerta, and Paul Gordon.
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 0:54 – Who are you and what is your current educational context?
- 2:55 – What are your thoughts on F2F, hybrid, and distance learning?
- 12:13 – Which learning management system or online platforms are you relying on to serve your learners?
- 27:04 – What’s been a big win of STEAM learning in the distance (or remote) environment?
- 51:03 – What are your go-to sources for STEAM teaching inspiration?
- 57:49 – How can viewers connect with you?
Guests Featured in the Roundtable
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE.
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!