In this edition of the Teachers on Fire Roundtable, I chatted with CodeBreaker authors and educators. This is NOT some form of paid endorsement – this event is just an expression of my interest in getting to know these educators and hearing more from their learning journeys.
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 0:56 – First, what is CodeBreaker EDU?
- 1:36 – What does your current educational context look like?
- 9:12 – What is the mission and vision behind your book?
- 22:05 – Tell us about your journey to the book. Why did you decide to write, and how did you get there?
- 43:27 – What does your next goal or project look like? And how can we connect with you and follow your future learning?
Guests Featured in the Roundtable
- Dr. Brandon Beck @BrandonBeckEDU, author of Unlocking Limited Potential
- Daphne McMenemy @McMenemyTweets, author of Gracie: An Innovator Doesn’t Complain About The Problem. She Solves It! and editor for CodeBreaker EDU
- Chris Woods @DailySTEM, author of Daily STEM: How to Create a STEM Culture in Your Classrooms & Communities
- Dr. Darrin M. Peppard @DarrinMPeppard, author of Road To Awesome: Empower, Lead, Change The Game
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE.
As of Sunday, October 11, 2020, I’m appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!