In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey connects with eight inspiring educators to discuss their One Word for 2021: the word that best encapsulates their goals, values, and vision.
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 1:07 – Who are you and what is your current context in education?
- 5:39 – As we say goodbye to 2020, what’s one thing you’re taking with you? Let’s share some lessons, some growth moments, or unexpected highlights.
- 18:33 – In your mind, what’s the power behind the One Word practice?
- 26:33 – It’s show time! What’s your One Word for 2021 and why?
- 48:55 – How can we connect with you?
The Panelists and Their One Word for 2021
- Marisa Thompson @MarisaEThompson: INTENTION
- Debbie Tannenbaum @TannenbaumTech: TRANSFORMATION
- Tammy Breitweiser @TLBreit: PUSH
- Santiago Meza @SantiagoAM115: GO
- Natalie Conway @AOENatalie: VULNERABILITY
- Stephanie Rothstein @Steph_EdTech: CREATE
- Livia Chan @LiviaChanL: WHY
- Bryon Carpenter @BryonCar: APPRECIATE
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/TimWCavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire