In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey connects with four female educators united by passion, values, and a commitment to make the world a better place through education. Guests included Abigail French, Hedreich Nichols, Bonnie Nieves, and Kellie Bahri.
Questions That Guided Our Discussion
- 0:00 – Who are you and what is your current context in education?
- 6:08 – Who are the EDU Sisters? How did you first connect, and what drew you to each other?
- 14:22 – Our world faces tough challenges today. In your view, how can education contribute to solutions?
- 28:44 – Just for fun: What is your best estimate for the percentage of educators in your building who are active on EDU Twitter?
- 35:14 – What are some of your hopes for 2021?
- 42:30 – How can we connect with you?
Connect with the EDU Sisters on Twitter
- 🔥 Hedreich Nichols @Hedreich
- 🔥 Bonnie Nieves @BiologyGoddess
- 🔥 Abigail French @AWFrench1
- 🔥 Kellie Bahri @KBahri5
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Twitch at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/TimWCavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire
Subscribe to the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Your Mobile Device
- On Apple Podcasts
- On Google Podcasts
- On Anchor
- On Spotify