Who is Dr. Francois Naude?
Dr. Francois Naude is an award-winning teacher, education engineer, co-founder of the Work Integrated Learning tracker, speaker, presenter, author, podcaster, consultant, mentor, entrepreneur, and Crossfit fan. Catch regular content from this former South African teacher of the year on his podcast and YouTube channel, both called Super Teachers Unite.
Questions, Topics, and YouTube Timestamps
- 5:18 – It’s story time! Please share with us about a low moment or an experience of adversity that you’ve faced in your teaching or education career, and describe how you overcame it.
- 11:53 – Francois, I want to start this conversation with Super Teacher. You’ve built your brand, YouTube channel, and podcast around this term. So here’s the all-important question: In your opinion, what defines a super teacher?
- 15:55 – You and I have shared some good conversations around content creation in the education space. We both enjoy sharing ideas through podcasts, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. In your view, is content creation and networking a good move for every educator?
- 19:18 – As you look across your PLN and your own professional practice, what else is setting you on fire about education today?
- 22:37 – How are you looking to grow professionally and improve your practice right now? Can you share about a specific professional goal or project that you’re currently working on?
- 24:34 – Outside of education, what’s another area of learning for you? What is it that ignites your passions outside of the classroom and brings you alive as a human being? Tell us why this area interests you and why you enjoy it.
- 25:45 – Share about one personal habit or productivity hack that contributes to your success.
Voices and Resources That Spark Francois’ Thinking
- On Twitter: #ZAEDU for all things related to South African education
- EdTech Tools: CrowdCast
- Podcasts Picks: The GaryVee Audio Experience
- YouTube Channel: The Philip DeFranco Show
- On Twitter @Super_Teacher_F
- On Instagram @Super_Teacher_F
- On Facebook at Super Teachers Unite
- On YouTube at Super Teachers Unite
- On his podcast at Super Teachers Unite
Connect with Teachers on Fire
- On Clubhouse @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook at the Teachers on Fire Group
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn at Tim Cavey
- On Medium at the Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On TikTok @TeachersOnFire
- On Twitch at the Teachers on Fire channel
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Voxer @TeachersOnFire
- On the Website – Home of Teachers on Fire
- On YouTube at the Teachers on Fire channel
Subscribe to the Teachers on Fire podcast on your mobile device
- On Apple Podcasts – https://apple.co/2ozOTRb
- On Google Podcasts – https://goo.gl/iA6swC
- On Anchor – https://anchor.fm/teachersonfire
- On Spotify – https://spoti.fi/2QkF2KW
Song Track Credits
- Sunrise Drive by South London Hifi*
- Anthem by The Grand Affair*
- Roots of Legend by Density & Time
- Memory Rain by Yung Logos
- *tracks courtesy of the YouTube Audio Library