In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey connects with the well-loved Chey Cheney and Pav Wander, co-hosts of The Staffroom Podcast and The Drive with Chey & Pav.
Select any of the timestamps listed below to jump to specific portions of the discussion. ⬇️
Questions and Timestamps from This Conversation
- 2:35 – Who is Chey Cheney?
- 4:26 – Who is Pav Wander?
- 7:55 – We just marked a pandemic anniversary. What has teaching been like for Ontario teachers over this past year, and what’s one of your takeaways?
- 17:22 – How do you respond to teachers who say their tank is empty and their fire for learning is low right now?
- 26:51 – Between the Staffroom Podcast, the Drive, School Rubric, and other appearances, what’s one thing that content creation has done for you as a professional?
- 35:51 – Your content mixes thoughtful reflection, insights, passion, artistry, and humour in ways that resonate powerfully with teachers. Was that a calculated strategy or do you feel like that’s just been a natural expression from day one?
- 47:11 – What’s next for Chey and Pav?
- 54:21 – What are the best ways for us to connect with you?
Connect with These Inspiring Education Leaders on Twitter
Listen to the Audio-Only Podcast Episode on Spotify
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific/11:00 a.m. Eastern. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with Teachers on Fire
- On Clubhouse @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook at the Teachers on Fire Group
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn at Tim Cavey
- On Medium at the Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On TikTok @TeachersOnFire
- On Twitch at the Teachers on Fire channel
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Voxer @TeachersOnFire
- On the Website – Home of Teachers on Fire
- On YouTube at the Teachers on Fire channel