In this edition of the Roundtable, host Tim Cavey is joined by Becky Keene and Kathi Kersznowski, authors of Sail the 7 Cs with Microsoft Education: Stories from around the World to Transform and Inspire.
Questions and Timestamps from This Conversation
- 0:20 – Who is Kathi Kersznowski?
- 1:31 – Who is Becky Keene?
- 3:03 – Describe the journey of Sail the 7 Cs. How did the book come about?
- 7:13 – Can you share one story of learning that either inspired your writing in the book or inspired your work since?
- 15:36 – What are the 7 Cs, and which C has been energizing you the most in recent weeks?
- 24:48 – (Tim suffers a throat problem and absolute meltdown with no water in sight!)
- 25:20 – What is one application that is getting you excited about new possibilities for learning in Microsoft Education right now?
- 31:52 – What is next for you? Is there another project that you’re currently working on?
- 38:59 – What are the best ways to connect and join you on your learning journey?
Connect with These Inspiring Education Leaders on Twitter
- Kathi Kersznowski @Kerszi
- Becky Keene @BeckyKeene
Listen to the Audio-Only Podcast Episode on Spotify
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter at 8:00 a.m. Pacific/11:00 a.m. Eastern. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with Teachers on Fire
- On Clubhouse @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook at the Teachers on Fire Group
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn at Tim Cavey
- On Medium at the Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On TikTok @TeachersOnFire
- On Twitch at the Teachers on Fire channel
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Voxer @TeachersOnFire
- On the Website – Home of Teachers on Fire
- On YouTube at the Teachers on Fire channel
Subscribe to the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Your Mobile Device
- On Apple Podcasts
- On Google Podcasts
- On Anchor
- On Spotify