In this unique episode, education bloggers and writers were invited to share their blogs for a free and LIVE review. Many responded – so much so that it will take an additional one or two shows to finish this round of reviews. The collaborative learning was rich as host Tim Cavey analyzed 12 different education blogs for content, design, navigation, stickiness, and the About Page.
- Content: What does your site offer?
- Design: Is the site appealing and easily accessible?
- Navigation: Is it easy to get around?
- Stickiness: Is it easy to subscribe, connect, and follow?
- The About Page: Does it properly represent the creator in Google-friendly language?
Blogs Featured in This Show
- 1:13 – EduCalc Learning by Nora Wall
- 7:20 – Chromebook Classroom by John Sowash
- 13:57 – Mike Washburn by Mike Washburn
- 20:50 – Diving Deep EDU by Matthew Downing
- 28:58 – Learning as I Go by Rachelle Dene Poth
- 34:51 – Livia Chan by Livia Chan
- 41:01 – Authenticity in EDU by Karen Caswell
- 48:28 – Nicole Biscotti by Nicole Biscotti
- 54:55 – Saved by the Beldin by Allie Beldin
- 1:05:08 – RockNTheBoat by Laura Ingalls Steinbrink
- 1:12:43 – He Gave Me A Melody by Melody McAllister
- 1:18:24 – Grow Creative Thinkers by Jason Blair
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Twitch at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: Tim Cavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On Voxer @TeachersOnFire
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire
Subscribe to the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Your Mobile Device
- On Apple Podcasts
- On Google Podcasts
- On Anchor
- On Spotify