The 3 Caffeinated Coaches are nothing short of inspiring. United by Twitter and hailing from different parts of the planet, these three education leaders collaborate on work around coaching, leadership, educational technology, and best practices. Join host Tim Cavey as he chats with Georgina Dean, Shannon Moore, and Becky Colling about their learning and mission.
Questions That Guided Our Conversation
- 3:21 – Who are the 3 Caffeinated Coaches, and how did this fantastic friendship come about?
- 4:50 – What is the mission of the 3 Caffeinated Coaches Podcast, and how did you overcome the fear of hitting publish?
- 13:34 – What gets you excited about the changes coming to Google for Education?
- 20:04 – As you think about coaching, leadership, and professional development, what else is setting you on fire right now?
- 29:01 – What are some of the best virtual conference platforms that you’ve experienced as a presenter or attendee?
- 35:25 – Who is inspiring YOU in education right now? Who are you learning from?
- 43:37 – What’s next for the 3 Caffeinated Coaches podcast? How can we connect with you?
Connect with These Inspiring Educators on Twitter
Catch the Next Teachers on Fire Roundtable LIVE
As of this post, I’m still appearing weekly on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Twitch at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time/11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. I’d love to see you join us and would be happy to feature your questions and comments on the show!
Connect with the Teachers on Fire Podcast on Social Media
- On Twitter @TeachersOnFire
- On Instagram @TeachersOnFire
- On Facebook @TeachersOnFire
- On LinkedIn: Tim Cavey
- On Medium on The Teachers on Fire Magazine
- On Voxer@TeachersOnFire
- On YouTube @TeachersOnFire